Pride Colt Executive Mobility Scooter
Comfortable outdoor performance with luxurious features
The largest 8mph mobility scooter from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range, the Colt Executive is bristling with high-performance features like full suspension, low-profile tyres and a hydraulic sealed brake system, the Colt Executive is a blend of power and precision. The Colt Executive features sleek style and a wealth of standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller, new double A-arm suspension, new terrain gripping pneumatic tyres and LED lighting, making it the ultimate outdoor scooter.
Contact us here: Message
Price is starting from: $6,599
The exclusive LCD display
Featuring easy to use and clearly illustrated buttons, the unique LCD display system from Pride Mobility offers quick functionality allowing a simple yet functional journey.
Pillow top Captain Style Seat
The Apex Epic features a Captains Style, fold-flat seat and headrest. This Chair can be reclined, pulled forward, turned to help you get out and the armrests are height adjustable.
High-Performance Ride Quality
Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrains
Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Full Lighting Package
Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
13” Low-Profile Tires
Optimal traction for outdoor performance
- Weight Capacity: 28 Stone 8 lbs. (181 k.g)
- Maximum Speed: 8mph (12.87 km/h)
- Ground Clearance:13.33 cm (5.25”)
- Overall Length: 142.8cm (56.25”)
- Overall Width: 69.2cm (27.25”)
- Turning Radius: 210.8 cm (83”)
- Tyres: Front: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
Rear: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Standard Controls:LCD Display
- Heaviest piece when disassembled:93.21 kg (205.5 lbs.) main frame
- Total weight without batteries:117 kg (259.5 lbs.)
- Seating:Captain style
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Battery Requirements:Two 12-volt, deep cycle
- Size: 2 x 100 AH (standard)
- Weight: 100 AH: 27.44 kg (60.5 lbs.) each
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to the manufacturer’s commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressure, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.